Thursday 15 March 2012

Summer loving.

As i type i am sitting outside in my garden, savouring the warm sunshine I am experiencing in March 2012 - a real treat for the UK - It has me thinking about all the things i have to look forward to this summer, and how i can't confess in enough words how summer is my favourite season. For one the clothes, I am a sucker for pretty dresses, little sandals, shorts and bikinis, holidays, events, being with my friends and family whenever i wants (thanks to the 6 week holidays) and the freedom you can get. I love the sun (although it doesn't love me when i forget to use suncream) and getting a tan is one of the best things, and something you can savour... until winter comes and starts to harshly strip you of any colour you have achieved over the past 3/4 months of earning it!
This year some of the amazing things i get to experience are V festival (going with my best friend) as I've never actually been before! I've always wanted to, and this time it must be my year. I can't wait to set up our little camp-site and camp in probably not so nice conditions for 4 nights! and drink more than my weight in sweet alcoholic drinks.. Watching some of my favourite bands, and those just really fun to jump too, meeting new people and sporting your summer gear and brand new sunnies (at least 2 or 3 pairs in case you lose them) it all sounds brilliant to me! Another reason that I'm looking forward to summer, is because I FINALLY turn 18! I'm so excited, and lucky it is in the summer months (summer baby, yeaa) and that just means my summer will probably revolve around drinking and partying like there's no tomorrow! i really can't wait :)
Another thing is I'll probably be going on holiday again with my mum, her friend and my best friend (we've done it once before but my best friend has come with me 4 times) and we have a good laugh, sunbathe, drink, spy on hot men and generally have a great time in the sunny depths of some exotic location.
I'm looking forward to summer with all my heart (cheesy crap) and I really hope this lovely weather stays with us!

Love Naomi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment